Thursday, January 29, 2009

Interview Update!

Ok..so..I went to the interview this morning, and it went GREAT!!! What a great birthday present! I was so excited about the interview (and a little nervous, as always!) but it went so well and the manager, Kristi was so incredibly nice. She made the interview feel so much more laid back and just made me feel more comfortable. I feel like I answered her questions with ease and everything just went very smooth. Although she only has night positions available right now, she said that when I started, I could go ahead and put my request in for day shift, but she said I may end up liking nights and also it pays $4.00 more an hour b/c of "shift diff". There are alot of perks to the job although the main drawback is that it is a 45 min. drive which kinda stinks, BUT I really think I could handle it since this is what I have always wanted to do. I think it would make the drive worthwhile. Sure, there will be days that I am going to HATE driving esp. when I'm tired, but I will be going to work to help bring life into the world!! Isn't that awesome?!?! She showed me around the unit and introduced me to some of the staff and they all seemed wonderful and the unit is incredibly NICE. I was very impressed. Lots of state of the art equipment, nice decor etc. I should be getting a call from HR soon, and I hope its soon b/c I want to get all this straightened out (esp. for insurance purposes). Thanks so much for all your prayers and I will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the interview! I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete