Monday, November 29, 2010

Day #6-Picture of Something that Makes You Happy

I was thinking about what makes me happy and that are lots of things that make me truly happy. I'm not sure I can narrow it down to just ONE thing. But if I had to choose one thing, it would be....

My fiance and best friend, Ben, is something that makes me truly happy. Sorry to get all sappy, but he is the BEST guy I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and one of the best people in general that I've ever known. Ben has such a caring, servants heart. Some of the things he does and says just blows me away. He is your typical, southern gentleman who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He doesn't meet a stranger and is an excellent leader. I can't wait to marry him on April 16th and have him as the leader of our family and get to call him MY husband. Never in my wildest dreams did I think God would have blessed me with someone like Ben.

A few other things that make me happy are:

1.) Christmas
2.) My dogs, Lacy & Gracie
3.) Big family get togethers
4.) Bonding with a patient at work
5.) Killing my first deer :)
6.) Being at the lake, riding in a boat
7.) When God shows me something new

No comments:

Post a Comment