Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day #5-Siblings

Today I'm supposed to write about my siblings. Well...I have one brother. His name is Luke and he is 19 years old (will be 20 in January). Surprisingly he is an awesome cook (he works at Archie's Oyster Bar in Auburn as a cook and he is the kitchen manager) and he also can do awesome yard work (he works for Williamson's Lawn). He loves to work on his truck, hunt, fish, mud ride....anything that a typical southern boy likes to do. Luke is excellent at fixing stuff and is such a handy man. He may be tall and skinny, but that boy is STRONG.

I never would have thought that I would be that close to my brother because we are 7 years apart in age, but the older we get, the closer we get. It makes me feel good to know that I have a brother who loves me, takes up for me and does anything he can to protect me. I feel that's what he's supposed to do....


Opelika game 2007

Summer 2008

Christmas 2009

St. Patrick's Day 2010

"There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother." ~Astrid Alauda

No comments:

Post a Comment