Wednesday, February 3, 2010

They Say It's MY Birthday!!

I just realized it's been a while since I last posted anything. Funny thing is, I have had things happen or come across things in the past month that I wanted to write about, but didn't really find the time to actually sit down and write them. So now, I can't seem to remember all that I wanted to share! ah! First of all, I just had a birthday (the 29th) and it was wonderful (besides the fact that I turned 26 this year). My wonderful, awesome roommate, Natalie started my day off RIGHT by making me a straight-from-heaven-breakfast.....
and also organized a surprise party for me on my birthday at Cock of the Walk. I was SO surprised and so glad to see the wonderful people who came. It meant so much to me! It was a good time to hang out, eat some good food (and cake). Here are some pics from the night:

And Kristin also took me to Birmingham to shop and out to eat at P.F. Chang's for my birthday. It was my first time ever eating there, but I had heard it was SO yummy and always wanted to go. It was great and I already can't wait to go back!!

In the middle of January, we also had a Progressive Dinner with our sunday school class. In case you don't know what that is, it's where you go to a different house for appetizers, salads, main course and dessert. Natalie, Robyn and I were in charge of desserts. We had at least 200 mini cupcakes (different kinds of course). It was such a fun time with GREAT food at each house!




"Be thankful. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. Thankfulness is much more dependent on attitude than circumstance. When you feel the lack of what you don't have, thank God for what you do have! At any time, there is more going right in the life of a committed Christian than there is going wrong. It's just that the wrong makes a lot more noise than the right."--Jim Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment