Friday, July 17, 2009

Love This!

"My heart has seen difficulty. My life has been changed. The fact that I belong to Jesus has not changed, and although tragedy and heartache have come knocking on my door and I have repeatedly asked why, He has told me that sometimes the answer is not as important as the faith it takes to ask the question. I may ask why, but I won't let the lack of a full blueprint trouble my heart. I won't be troubled by the lack of answers. Instead, I will let that perfect peace rest deep in my heart and soul--the peace that even as I ask the same questions again and again, I may not get every answer just this second but I will be safe and He will provide for me, like a parent cares for a child. The peace that He loves me and that He knows how much of the answer I can handle right now, and how much needs to be saved for later."
---Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment