Monday, May 16, 2011

Catching Up on Showers & becoming an Aunt!

I wanted to write a couple of updates since I didn't get a chance to blog during all of the wedding stuff. On January 29th (also my birthday) we had a couples shower at Cock of the Walk restaurant. The shower was given by:

Natalie Bennett
Mike & Debra Bennett
Jason & Shelley Young
Daniel & Katie Mundie
Temple & Jenny Anderson
Robert & Dacy Lee
Jack & Terri Rubio

It was a fabulous shower! Such great food, great gifts & great company. Here are a few pictures from the shower.





I had my work girls give me a shower in Montgomery at the end of March. We got together at El Rio Mexican restaurant and it was delish as well!




I also had a Bridal Shower at the end of March as well. It was at the home of Kristen Horn and was absolutely beautiful! Got lots of good stuff! The hostesses of this shower were:

Kristen Horn
Casey Stewart
Jill Moore
Blair Pruitt
Mel Schnarr

In between all of that, I became an aunt for the first time! Ben's sister, Beth gave birth to her first child...a baby girl! Here are her stats:

Katelyn Elizabeth Middlebrooks born on February 28, 2011





The week of the wedding some of "the hens" took me out to the Irish Bred Pub for some girl time and to unwind. Always interesting when you get the "Cacklin' Hens" together :) In attendance was: Me, Casey, Mel, Heather, Martha, Brandi and Tracy. Thanks for such a good time gals!



No comments:

Post a Comment