Monday, May 16, 2011

Bridal Portraits, Bridesmaids Luncheon & Rehearsal Dinner

I had bridal portraits taken by Marie Hughes of Sarah Marie Photos at the end of March at the Reserve at Oakbowery (reception location). I cannot say enough good things about Marie. I've known her and her family for a REALLY long time and was SO glad she was the one to photograph all of my wedding pictures. If you are ever in need of an awesome photographer for weddings, senior portraits, family portraits, she's your gal! Here are a few of my favorite pics from that day.









I've had several people ask me where I got the turquoise necklace that I'm wearing in some of the pictures. I ordered it from Ezza Exclusive on Etsy. You can also find her on Facebook as well. She makes SUPER cute stuff and it was perfect for the theme of my wedding. The veil I wore was my "Something borrowed" from Natalie's mom, Mrs. Debra Bennett. Shelley (Natatlie's sister) also wore it several years ago when she got married. It is a GORGEOUS veil and made my dress look even more awesome!

The bridesmaids luncheon was held the day before the wedding at the Moores Mill Country Club. The hostesses were:

Angie Stephens (my aunt)
Cindy Bridges (my aunt)
Juanita Bridges (my grandmother)

The food was amazing and we had such a fun time!!


Flower arrangements on the table
Me and Savannah, my flowergirl
All my sweet gals!

My wonderful hostesses

Me with my Mama and Mama-in-Law
The monogrammed jute tote bags I gave as gifts
The girls opening their bridemaids gifts
The charm cake--so FUN! The deal with the charm cake is that the charms are tied to ribbon inside the cake. There is a specific charm for the flowergirl and a specific charm for the bride. All the other charms are to be picked by each bridesmaid. Each charm then has a "fortune" to go along with it. I wish I could remember all the charms and who got what, but I just remember that I got the marriage license--obviously! :)

The rehearsal dinner was held in the party barn at The Reserve at Oakbowery. We had BBQ, corn on the cob, baked beans, brunswick stew and lots of yummy desserts. We even had a fun slideshow thrown in the mix too. Thanks to all that participated in my wedding. I love each and every one of you!! (More pictures to come later thanks to Marie!)


MY family!


Me & my dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment