Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day #10-Something You're Afraid Of

I've been slacking a little on the whole 30 Day Blog Challenge, but today I'm supposed to write about something I'm afraid of. Anyone that knows me well, knows that I have a deathly, abnormal fear of BIRDS!!!

We have NOT been able to figure out why I don't like birds, but it honestly, is a true fear of mine. I don't like any kind of bird. Most people say how pretty they are and don't understand why I don't like them, but thing is, I'm scared of birds, the same way others are afraid of the dark, or of snakes or spiders. I can't stand going to the beach and having tons of seagulls quacking and squaking at me. I will go inside in a minute! I've seen videos of people being attacked by birds and while most may think that's funny...it terrifies me! I know it's weird, but it's just me!

No comments:

Post a Comment