Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day #8-Place You've Traveled To

I'm having to do 2 days in one because I haven't been able to keep on track since I've been at work the last 3 nights. But now I am off for a week (YAY!), so hopefully I will be able to keep up this week. Today, I'm supposed to write about a place I have traveled to. I honestly haven't traveled to alot of extravagant places in my life. I'm hoping to do lots of traveling later in life. :) But I think the neatest place I've traveled to is.....






LAS VEGAS! I went to Las Vegas in September 2009 and it was SO much fun. It was a neat experience and I hope to go back again one day to see more. I got to see the Blue Man Group which was so neat.




It really is the biggest little city in the world. So much to do, so much going on....VIVA LAS VEGA$! :)



Hope everyone is having a happy Thursday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment