Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank Goodness God Doesn't Make Junk!

I watched this video tonight and I HAD to post it and write about it. Please take the time to watch it because it is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! It will definitely bless your heart because it most certainly blessed mine.

It is SO true that God knows what we need even before we realize it or even know we need it. It continues to amaze me how things happen and then I realize "that was SO God". It's such a neat and comforting feeling when I actually realize that. This video has such a good message and God knew that I NEEDED to hear it. Lately, I feel like I am in such a battle with the enemy. I feel like just when things start going good and I am happy in the place God has me, the enemy comes along and tries to make me believe otherwise. The enemy is VERY good at doing that...very good at casting doubt. But the truth is, if we can recognize when it's the enemy, then we really have the upper hand. We can choose to believe the lies the enemy tells us everyday, or we can choose to believe the truth that our Heavenly Father tries to impress upon us everyday. It is hard not to believe the enemy..he is very good at what he does, but God is SO much bigger and better. I make a concious decision everyday to believe what I know to be TRUTH. God says He will make us His masterpiece and He doesn't make junk. He created each and every one of us in HIS image....and anything He creates is "good".

For so long I have let the enemy tell me that I am really not a good person or good enough etc. But God tells me different. Sometimes we get to points in our lives (just like the video says) where God is trying to "chisel" away what shouldn't be there. I'm sure if you sat down and thought about it, it wouldn't take you long to come up with a BIG list of things that shouldn't be in your life. I know I can. Another way God has come through and helped me defeat the enemy is by words of encouragement through my wonderful friends. I have realized that over the last 2 or 3 days, I have gotten so many words of encouragement and I had no clue where it was coming from...then I realized..this is God. This is God letting me know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and whatever bad opinions I may have of myself simply aren't true--they are lies. So watch the video and BE ENCOURAGED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment