Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's Been a While

It has been FOREVER since my last blog post, so I figured while I had some free time, I would try to write a little and post some pictures. A couple of weeks ago I went to Birmingham to visit with Dacy, Robert and DC. While I was there, I also got to hear some friends (Jaden South) play at a place called Wine'd Down. It was really a neat place and tons of fun! Here are some pics from that weekend.


Lately, I have just been working (still lovin' nights!) and just hanging out. I am getting ready for my big trip to Vegas in September!! I'm SOOOOO excited! It's definitely going to be an experience that's for sure!

So...for some reason, as I sit here looking at the computer, my mind has drawn a blank. Normally when I sit down to "blog", I have tons to say, but for some reason tonight, the words just won't come. I guess I will leave you with this thought :

"We cannot go back and start a new beginning, but we can start today and make a new ending."

No comments:

Post a Comment