Monday, November 30, 2009

Perfect Love

I remembered someone giving me this to read a couple years ago when I was going through a tough time and it really spoke to me. Just thought I would share it....


"Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to the Christian, says, "No, not until you are satisfied and content with living, loved only by me alone to have an intensely personal and unique relationship. I love you my child, and until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that i have planned for you. You will NEVER be united with another until you are united with me - exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan exsiting, one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best. Please allow me to bring it to you. Keep watching me, expecting the GREATEST things. Keep that attitude knowing that I AM. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you. You must wait, don't be anxious and worry. Don't look around at what others have gotten or who i have given them. Don't look at the things or relationships you think you want. Just keep looking up to me, or you will miss what I have to show you. When you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you will ever dream. You see, until the one I have for you is ready, (I am working this minute to have you both ready at the same time) and until you are both satisfied with me and the life I have prepared for you, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me -PERFECT LOVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment