Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Everybody's growin' up!

So Friday night my brother attended his last prom. He got ready and we went over to his friends house and a big group of them took pictures like we used to do (back in the day it seems) and then they got in their big stretch limo-Navigator thing and went on their way. It's so weird thinking that my little brother is about to graduate high school. It seems like it was only yesterday that I was in the very same place he is....graduating high school...not really knowing exactly what I wanted to do with my life. It's weird to think that I am now doing what I was meant to do (be a nurse), but if you had told me that my SR. year of high school, I probably would have laughed in your face. It wasn't until my 3rd year of college that I knew I wanted to be a nurse and that was my calling. Anyways...here are some pictures..

Another little one that is growing up is little Dacy Caroline (who is referred to as DC). I got to see her for a while yesterday and it was SO great! She was awake when I got there and then she just fell asleep in my arms and I just held her while she slept. It also gave Dacy a chance to get a few little things done that she needed to do. She is so precious and its so neat to look at all her little features and try to figure out who she looks like. I think she is a great combination of Rob and Dacy. She will be 5 weeks this week yet she is still so tiny! Here are some pics of my visit...












She was all laid out!

No comments:

Post a Comment