Saturday, February 7, 2009

Laminin...just watch!

I have another video. I know some people may not like to actually sit and watch a video, but I wouldn't post it if it wasn't good. This is Louie Giglio speaking. For those of you who don't know Louie Giglio, WOW!! he is amazing. Such an amazing speaker! I have had the privledge of hearing him twice. Once when he came to Auburn a couple of years ago with Chris Tomlin on their "Indescribable" tour and then I heard him again 2 years later in Atlanta on their "How Great is Our God" tour. This video is from the "How Great is our God" tour. I absolutely LOVED this message! It was just so incredibly neat! You will have to watch it to find out. Louie is talking about how we are fearfully and wonderfully made....if you are feeling kinda low...just give it a listen. It's 8 minutes and 43 seconds. You will be blown away!



No comments:

Post a Comment