Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Been a WHILE

I haven't updated my blog in what seems like FOREVER, especially since I used update it on a regular basis. A lot has happened since my last post, so I will try my best to make it short & sweet.

1.) The first and biggest thing is that Ben and I got engaged on August 13th! It was a total surprise and perfect. He proposed out at his farm in the very spot where we will live one day. We then met at my house where his parents, sister etc were there to celebrate with us. I seriously was on TOP of the world! You can visit our wedding website:
the password is: adams



2.) I went to my very first dove shoot a couple of weeks ago. I really enjoyed it despite it being SUPER hot. Ben loves to do any kind of hunting so it was nice to see what it was finally all about along with hanging out with all the hens!




3.) Some girls from work got together for a bachelorette/lingerie shower for Niki. It was lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment